* As an Early Childhood Intervention educator and special education / inclusion support consultant, my passion is in helping infants and children with Aspergers, Autism, ADHD, ADD, anxiety, developmental delay or learning difficulties and their families, to reach their goals, using early childhood intervention best practices and evidence based interventions, holistic principles and nutrition.
* My aim is to guide, inspire and support each child on their journey of learning, developing and mastering skills, to help them to feel safe, connected, included, confident, happy and healthy and by working together towards overcoming challenges, to achieve their goals and optimise outcomes.
* I offer a personalised service to support each child and family / carers (to continue each childs program and record progress between sessions)
* I maintain regular feedback and reviews.
* I will gladly collaborate with other professionals, such as your Paediatrician, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Speech Pathologist, OT or GP.
Assessments, plans, programs and strategies are available for all children under 7 years old, of all abilities and are specifically designed to suit their individual Early Intervention needs. These may be private or through NDIS funding. I am currently offering my services from my clinic, by outreach within the Cairns North and Northern Beaches areas and online.
I provide a personalised, holistic, flexible service from the " Inspire" clinic or your home, childcare centre, Kindy, School, using a combination of :-
Early childhood education and care, ABA (Applied Behaviour Analysis), Special education support, Inclusion support, Verbal Behaviour Approach, Early Start Denver Model, Positive Partnerships, TEACCH, Virtues, Positive Parenting, Social and Visual Stories, Circle Of Support, alongside huge slices of positivity, creativity, fun, motivation and a dash of "inspiration", to help your child discover, practice and accomplish skills and connect, through play, to prepare them for their next stage in life, as well as their understanding and management of themselves, others and the world around them.
$250 (1-2 hour consultation, in and around Cairns Beaches)
ECEI best practice, evidence based Early Intervention Sessions
Each personalised Early intervention session may be with your child, here at Inspire clinic, in our sensory garden, at your
home, child care centre, kindergarten, at school or in the community. Each session may be a flexible yet structured combination of therapy, education and well being, according to your childs goals, program and needs on the day.
Specialist services for parents, carers and educators
Meetings, Reports and Observations
$ 250 each