* My passion is in helping children with Aspergers, Autism, ADHD, ADD, anxiety, developmental delay or learning difficulties, using holistic principles, nutrition, early
childhood education and early intervention programs and strategies. I believe in starting early intervention as young as possible.
* My aim is to guide, inspire and support each child on their journey of learning, developing and mastering skills, to help them to feel safe, connected, included, confident, happy and healthy and by working together towards overcoming challenges, to achieve their goals and optimise outcomes.
* I offer a personalised service to support each child and their parents / carers (to continue each childs program and record progress between sessions)
* I maintain regular feedback and reviews.
* I will gladly collaborate with other professionals, such as your Paediatrician, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Speech Pathologist, OT or GP.
Plans, programs and strategies are available for all children of all abilities and designed to suit their individual Early Intervention needs.
Your childs plan may be private or through HCWA or NDIS funding.
Your childs personalised, intensive, structured program may include:-
Learn to Play and Play to Learn
Language and communication development
Social development and interaction
Self care, life skills and daily routine
Emotional development, understanding and regulation
Cognitive development and learning skills
Engagement, initiative and respect
Gross and fine motor skills
Nutrition and wellbeing
Environmental awareness and care
Positivity and motivation
Self awareness, self esteem and connectedness
Visual resources folder to continue program at home
Transition and Inclusion support
Sensory tool kits
I provide an holistic, flexible, service from the "Inspire Early Intervention" clinic or your home, childcare centre, Kindy or School, using a combination of :-
ABA (Applied Behaviour Analysis) , Verbal Behaviour Approach, Early Start Denver Model, Positive Partnerships, TEACCH, Virtues, Positive Parenting, Social and Visual Stories, Circle Of Support, alongside huge slices of positivity, creativity, fun, motivation and a dash of "inspiration", to help your child discover, practice and accomplish skills and connect, through play, to prepare them for their next stage in life, as well as their understanding and management of themselves, others and the world around them.